Pieces of Iowa’s Past, April 10, 2013

(2013) Pieces of Iowa’s Past, April 10, 2013. Legislative Services Agency (Legislative Service Bureau)

pdf
Preview
PDF
TBJMA012.PDF

File Size:263kB

Abstract

Pieces of Iowa’s Past, published by the Iowa State Capitol Tour Guides weekly during the legislative session, features historical facts about Iowa, the Capitol, and the early workings of state government. All historical publications are reproduced here with the actual spelling, punctuation, and grammar retained THIS WEEK:Controlling Noise and Dust During the 1956 Replacement of the Old Floor Tile on First Floor of Capitol BACKGROUND:This article was copied from the Capitol Building Newspaper Clippings Scrapbook. The scrapbook contains clippings from 1906 to the 1970s and was compiled by the State Library of Iowa—Law Library.

Item Type: Departmental Report
Keywords: State Capital, Tour Guide Staff, Tours, History of Iowa, State Government
Subjects: History and culture
History and culture > History of Iowa
State government
ID Code: 15425
Deposited By: Margaret Barr
Deposited On: 02 Dec 2013 20:14
Last Modified: 02 Dec 2013 20:14
URI: http://publications.iowa.gov/id/eprint/15425